1. The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation is subscribed to the Registry of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya number 22, with the fiscal identification number G-08906653.
2. This website and all its contents, including text, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other material, is property of Profestival.net or third parties that have authorized the use of contents for this platform. All the material is subject to intellectual property legislation. The respective owners of the contents reserve the right to take legal action necessary to repair the damages caused by any act that may infringe on the rights of the intellectual property of these contents.
3. This platform contains all the implemented security measures to maintain the website and its users safe from any malware. In case of needing secure access to the web (eg through intranet) it must be done through the https protocol.
4. The platform provides a link to its Facebook and Twitter accounts with the objective of promoting its presence in social media networks. Once these websites are entered you will be subject to the poilicies established by the site.
5. On this platform you may find links to third party websites. When visiting these sites, you must consider the respective privacy policies established by these websites.
6. Profestival.net reserves the right to execute changes or updates to the website at any time and without any previous notice.
7. Any dispute regarding this website must be litigated before the courts of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, if it were different from it.
In case of providing any personal data, the treatement that may originate is subject to the provisions of the corresponding legislation about the protection of personal data and information. It is to note that this website is not an accesible source to public other than the one provided in policy.
1. On this website there are different forms though which personal data may be collected.
2. The fields marked by an asterisk on the registration forms are strictly necessary to attend your request. The rest of the fields are optional.
3. In all cases, the platform will only utilize personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the performance of the specific, explicit and legitimate objectives for which it was collected. The platform also ensures the safety of users personal data on the website by the implementation of the corresponding security technical and organizational measures.
4. Site users confirm the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided, confirming they are over 14 and agree to keep them duly updated. In case of providing personal information of the members of an organization, they must have been approved prior to their inclusion on Profestival.net. The user is the sole responsible for the truth and corrections made to any data included. False or inaccurate statements, as well as damage done to Profestival.net and/or its users, are of exclusive responsibility, exonerating Profestival.net from any responsibility.
The transmission of data is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. The data generated by the navigation on this site is treated strictly for technical purposes and by the related staff with strict privacy.
This website utilizes traffic analyzing tools and tracking by IPS Google Analytics, which allows the gathering of data for statistical purposes (ex. Number of times visited or the type of browser used). The user, however, may de-activate and/or eliminate these cookies by following the browser instructions.
The utilized cookies are:
Utma: This cookie generates a unique user ID, consisting of an identification number which permits tracking of number of visits by a single user and it also registers the first and last time the site was visited. This cookie is persistent, expires two years after the last update.
Utmb and utmc: These 2 cookies are used to track surfing time. Utmb register the time of arrival at the site and the Utmc certifies whether a session must remain open or create a new session. Utmb expires after 30 minutes of the last page visit, while the utmc becomes variable in each session, becoming automatically eliminated by changing browser or closing a session. When a page is loaded, if a Utmc does not exist, it will be considered as a new session. If it´s already in place, the session remains open. The calculation of time spent is made in accordance to the second last visited page because the calculation is made by subtracting the value of B in a current page minus the value of B in the previous page.
Utmz: This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the track it has followed to access the web, whether it be direct, though a link on another website, from an email, through the employment of key words on a search engine, a display campaign by and advertisement on AdWords. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic from search engines (organic and PPC), the display ad campaigns and the surfing paths within the web (internal links). This cookie is updated on each visit to the site. Expires after 6 months.